When you’re ready to build a new home, choose a home builder in Victoria TX who understands what makes a home a great place to live. One of those things is natural sunlight.
Natural light has mental and physical health benefits that make our lives better. That’s why we try to maximize it in the living and dining areas of the homes we build.
Check out these ways that natural light can improve your well-being:
1. It reduces stress and anxiety.
2. It can boost your immune system.
3. It has been shown to increase feelings of happiness.
4. Natural light reduces the need for electric lighting, helping you save on your utility bills.
5. It increases energy and productivity by making you feel more focused and alert.
6. Surprisingly, natural light can even increase the value of your home! People feel more positive about homes with plentiful light and prefer them over dim houses with small windows.
Steve Klein offers home designs with an abundance of windows for healthier, happier living. We use large windows where appropriate to let in more natural light and allow you to enjoy broader views of the outdoors.
Our available home at 109 TerraVista Ranch Road is a perfect example. We’ve designed this home with a double-height wall of large windows in the family room. The windows let in plenty of natural light while allowing a panoramic view of the back yard. The room’s crisp white paint reflects light and enhances the fresh, airy feel of the space.
We’ve even included a generously sized window in the large walk-in pantry of this 3,018 square foot home. Located in the TerraVista community, this home is built on our Austin II floor plan. It has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and is available for $496,900.
TerraVista has outdoor spaces including a park and sidewalks to help you get out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine even more.
Call Priscilla at 361-572-4101 today to schedule an appointment to tour this home and community or to start planning your new home with the leading home builder in Victoria TX.