Sat, 21 Jul 2018 by steve klein
One of the best places to buy new homes is in Leander TX. Homes in Leander are more popular than ever, and it’s easy to see why. It’s a friendly small town in a great Texas Hill Country location, it has a good climate allowing for year-round outdoor activity and there is plenty to see and do every day. Here are 8 specific reasons to love Leander:
- Family Life. Leander has been named the “#1 Best Place to Raise a Family in Texas” by SmartAsset.com. A big part of Leander’s top rating is its educational system. Its graduation rate is among the highest in the state at 96%. Leander’s students rank in the top ten for percentage of students taking and excelling at AP exams. Clearly, Leander is an ideal place for ambitious students!
- Sports. Leander residents are fortunate to have a variety of minor league and college sports teams in the area. Fans can enjoy games featuring the Leander Wolfpack minor league developmental football team, the Round Rock Express minor league baseball team, the Austin Spurs basketball team and the Texas Stars American Hockey League team. Austin is also home to the University of Texas Longhorns football team.
- Location. Leander is about a 30-minute drive away from Austin. If you’d rather not drive, there’s a MetroRail stop in Leander to take you downtown in a jiffy.
- Entertainment. The extensive live music scene, cultural attractions, nightlife and dining of the Austin area are within easy reach. There’s no reason to ever be bored when you live in Leander!
- Outdoor Fun and Recreation. Lake Travis has hiking and biking trails, a zipline, a water park and numerous water-based recreational activities. Other nearby natural sites include Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge and Barton Creek Habitat Preserve. Other parks of all sizes dot the region, along with golf courses, caverns and sporting areas that provide opportunities to spend plenty of time outdoors. Leander Parks and Recreation offers organized sports and activities for kids and adults of all ages.
Leander is growing and attracting new residents every day. To find your place in Leander, contact Steve Klein Custom Home Builder today at 512-844-6813 to ask about new homes in Leander TX.